Saturday, June 18, 2011

Male bracelet

I was challenged if I may say so. I was talking with one of my co-workers the other day and among other things we also talked about the jewelry I was making. He asked me if I am also making men accessories. I told him that I do this as well, but not very often. Then we talked about this for a while and I told him that if he sent me a few pics of bracelets he likes, I could try and make him something similar. And here's the result ...



This bracelet was really easyand fun to make so I will definitely be making more like it. It's called "hemp bracelet" in case anybody is interested in trying to make one too. There are quite some video tutorials on how to make a bracelet like this one.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Cebelica, love this fab bracelet.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. REally fabby! All the men I know are a bit old for this though, tee hee!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good love it........:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous piece of jewellery for a man, not too fussy!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous male bracelet cebelica :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it - clever girl! Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fab! Love it! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)