Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Wishing you well

Hello everybody! I hope you are having a nice week so far. Mine is ok, but nothing special. Pretty much the usual stuff. Work, crafting when I have some free time ... Stuff like that. One of the cards that I made, looks like this ...


I was going for a vintage look so I used the scissors on the paper edges. To be honest it's not my favourite card - I feel like there's something missing. Probably because I always add (many) more embellies on my cards. I wanted to add some more on here too, but I didn't like how any of them looked, so I just left it like this. I do love this butterfly stamp though. It's from the Close to your heart "Find your style" set. The sentiment is a G Studio clear stamp. I made the flower myself using the Spellbinders circle dies, orange paper from my stash and a gold brad, which I also found inmy stash. I also used Stampabilities Faded text background stamp, Cottage floral embossing folder, TH brushed corduroy distress ink and some ribbon that I've had in my drawer for quite some time. I bought it quite some time ago and I really like it, but haven't used it before. The green paper in the back is just a left-over piece from my stash so no idea about the brand, sorry. The brown paper is from Provo Craft and the other green paper is from Artsy collage's Nature collage kit.

I would like to enter this card to the following challenge:
Crop Stop: World card making day
CLP challenge: Sketch

12 comments:

  1. Very pretty vintage card! Great, soft colors! Thanks for playing along with our CropStop WCMD Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Cebelica, love the beautiful butterfly and flower. Not much doing here this week either, same old.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the sentiment on your card and your DIY flower! Thanks for joining us at CropStop!

    Kathleen
    Blog: “Let’s Get Scrappy!”

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card cebelica.i love the gorgeous flower and butterfly and your colours are fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! love the butterfly :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely card gorgeous flowers and butterfly also the colours used are lovely too!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely gorgeous Cebelica, I just adore that butterfly and the flower really is awesome.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card. Thank you for joining us at CropStop WCMD Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving that sentiment! Thanks for playing the CropStop Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the texture on this card.


    thanks for playing with use at CropStop's challenge blog.

    -- dalis

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Cebelica, wow...that flower is just gorgeous! A great take on the Sketch. Thanks for joining us at CLP, hope to see you on our next challenge.

    Hugs and Love.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)