Sunday, January 13, 2013

Birthday card for a friend

Good morning! How are you doing? Are you enjoying your weekend? I've had some stuff to do yesterday but I'm taking it easy today. Staying in, thinking of doing some crafting etc. I still need to do some paperwork, but that shouldn't take me too much time.

Earlier this month my sweet blogging friend celebrated her birthday and today I will show you the card I made for her. She's already received it so it's safe to post picture on my blog. :)


The brown paper I used in the background came from a vintage paper pack (I checked the pad for the brand, but couldn't find any). I embossed it with cottage floral embossing folder. The square doily frame is a Marianne design die. I inked the edges and the inside with TH Antique linen distress ink. The sentiment is a Cloud 9 design stamp. Around the sentiment I added some gold glitter glue. On the bottom of the card I added some lace. I made Tilda look like as she is sitting on the lace. :) I colored Tilda with Promarkers and Faber Castell pencils. I also used a lot of flowers from my stash on this card. For the center of the small flowers I used Viva decor pearl pen.

I would like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Totally Tilda: Tilda in trousers
The paper shelter: Flower extra vaganza
Divas by design: Anything goes
It's all about the vintage and beauty: Lace dream
Inky chicks: Anything goes
Paper crafting journey: Anything goes
Crafty bloggers network: Flowers
Wags 'n whiskers: Celebration
DL Art: Anything goes
Magnolia Down under: Flowers

I wish you all a wonderful Sunday! Hugs! xx

26 comments:

  1. joj kako je lepa! toja klegica bo sigurno vesela. lp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Čudovita, s tako resničnim zapisom :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Cebelica hunni, hope you are well. What a sweet little card, love that big flower and such a fab sentiment too. Thanks for sharing it with us at Totally Tilda in our Tilda in Trousers challenge.
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Cebelica! The flowers are just gorgeous with the touch of fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card. I love the way you've done the sentiment and the gorgous colours. Thanks for joining in with the Paper Crafting Journey challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty Cebelica...and loving the colours too hun..:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Cebelica, love the verse and beautiful coloring, hugs liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Maja. Lovely Tilda.
    Hugs Anke

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Cebelica, love the gorgeous sentiment and the cute image & details are so pretty.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Cebelica this is lovely and l'm sure your friends would of been so pleased to have received it too! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card!!! I'm sure your friend loved it!!! The little flowers are so delicate and perfect with your card! Thanks for joining us this time at Totally Tilda and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card with lovely soft colors!!! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Shelter.

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for join in at It's all about the Vintage
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty. She will treasure this card.
    Hugs Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  15. so beautiful chanelle.gorgeous sentiment and tilda and i love your pretty design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautifully coloured image and great design and layout. Love your huge flower.
    Thanks for joining in with The Papers Shelter challenge this week and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  17. thanks for join in at It's all about the Vintage

    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card and lovely sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Bloggers Network.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beautiful card Cebelica, your friend is very lucky to receive such a sweet card, love your choice of Tilda, the beautiful colours and that gorgeous sentiment!
    Thanks so much for using a Tilda wearing Trousers for Totally Tilda this fortnight and best of luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so very beautiful!!! Love the sentiment, very true :) Gorgeous use of purple, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is an adorable card Cebelica, a very sweet Tilda, lovely sentiment and fabulous flower. Thank you for joining in with our Tilda in trousers theme over at Totally Tilda. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi there,
    Happy New Year to you and the Best Wishes for a Happy, Healthty and Creative 2013! Very sweet card, lovely lilacs.

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wonderful card! I really love this Tilda! Great work!

    Thanks so much for joining our Magnolia Down Under Flower Challenge!

    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nice card with beautiful lace. Thanks for entering our challenge at It's all about the vintage and beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  25. aw this si sweet, love this cute Tilda with the Daffodil and all the sweet flowers!
    xoxo, alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very pretty card, I adore the colours you have used, thanks for joining us over at the CBN Challenge this month
    Hugs
    Ang
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT
    My Blog: A Crafty Blether

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)