Saturday, March 16, 2013

Touch of spring

Would you believe we had snow this week again? Snow! After we had quite some warm and sunny days last week and we got fully ready for spring. Most of the snow is already gone by now though. I hope this was the last snow we got this winter. I've had enough of it til November or December.

And since I'm all in the mood for spring, I made a spring card which I will show you in a moment. But before I do so, I would like to tell you about a new blog in the Blogland. My super talented and super sweet friend started blogging in February and it would be awesome if you could stop by her blog and show her some love. :) Her creations are amazing and I know she would be over the moon if you would leave a comment on any of her posts or (if you like her work - which I have no doubt you will!) even become a follower of her blog

So, now on to the card I was telling you about ...


These flowers are from a Viva Decor stamp set. I've had these stamps for quite a while, but haven't used them before. To be honest, I even forgot I had them. *ooops* Shame on me. But I will use them more often now that I "rediscovered" them. ;) I colored the image with Promarkers and then I added some glitter glue on them. The butterfly and square are Marianne designs dies. I embossed the butterfly with Cottage floral embossing folder. The papers were all leftover pieces. The pink one is from Provo Craft and for the rest I have no idea where they are from, I'm sorry. The tiny crystal flowers, twine and string of gold crystals are from my stash.

I would like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Dies to die for: Flower power
Dream valley: Mother's day 
Incy Wincy designs: Things that begin with F (flowers)

Enjoy your weekend! Hugs! xx

15 comments:

  1. A really pretty card, love the detail!
    Thanks for joining us at INCY WINCY Challenge this week, hope we see you again soon.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Cebelica! Gorgeous details and love the depth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cebelica your card is so creative x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Cebelica, love the flower and style of your card.. the butterfly is just the perfect touch xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Cebelica, love the design & pretty details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooo tole ĊĦtempiljko imam pa tudi jaz in ti si jo res lepo uporabila. lp

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card as always hun! Thanks for mentioning me in your blog :D will post the mini tomorrow so hopefully will get to you by the end pf the week xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous cebelica.really beautiful design and i love the pretty flowers :D
    off to look at your friends blog now.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining us this week at the Critter Sketch Challenge for our "Twine" challenge. Good luck and please join us again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card! Love how you used twine around your card and the bling rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card hun and thank you for popping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment...means a lot!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Cebelica!!! Totally gorgeous colors and LOVE the embossed butterfly and card design ♥
    Love and blessings, Lori

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)