Sunday, August 4, 2013

Anything goes at Yumi and Fumi Handmade

Hey, hey! Today a new challenge started at Yumi and Fumi Handmade blog - it's my first challenge at the DT. How exciting is that?! :D It's everyone's favourite - anything goes. And not only you can make anything you want, you can also use ANY stamped image on your card/project. Of course we would love it if you used Yumi and Fumi Handmade image, but as I said, you don't have to.

I decided to make a plate for this challenge. I'll show you the picture in a second, but first let me apologize because the quality of the photo isn't the best. Not matter what I couldn't get the right light and even all the Photoshop magic didn't work. :S I'll take a better picture for the next challenge, I promise! And now let me show you the plate.


I used the adorable Yumi from Yumi and Fumi Handmade. Seemed appropriate for the first time since I'm team Yumi. He he. I coloursed her with distress inks. The paper has been in my stash for a long, long time, so no idea about the brand. But I really like it and I thought it would be perfect for a girly plate. :) The lace is from Crafty ribbons and the gold gems are from the mesh I had in my stash. The flowers are from my stash as well. I made the butterflies with my craft punch and the letters are cut with TH Vintage market die, embossed with Cuttlebug's swiss dots embossing folder and distressed with TH brushed corduroy distress ink.

I would like to enter my plate to the following challenges:
Die cuttin' divas: Anything goes
Creative moments: Anything but a card
Cute card Thursday: Anything goes
Through the craftroom door: Anything goes
Milk coffee: Show off your coloring skills
DL Art: Anything goes

I really, really, REALLY hope you will come and play with us! We'd love to see your creations. :)

Hugs! xx

10 comments:

  1. Krasna je,
    ta tvoja mlada dama
    uživaj v poletju
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so pretty Cebelica! Love the muted colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cebelica, this plate is fabulous. Would you be using it for your craft room? You have so many good ideas! I see you have been coloring with DIs, they look gorgeous.
    Have a lovely day!
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning cebelica.i love the sweet fun image and your lace and bling are gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cebelica, this a perfect project for your first post as a member of Team Yumi! Loving the lace details and the distress ink colouring on Yumi. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely! Thank you for joining us at creative Moments.
    Leona (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute....thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I love it ! I too love make plates/ plaques - thanks for playing along with creative moments - anything but a card challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super, super cute!! I bet you can't wait to hang it up in your craft area, once you've moved and settled in. :) Havea great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)