Saturday, August 10, 2013

Flowers in my garden

Good morning! Sorry I've been a bit quiet lately, but my sweetie and I have been spending most of the time in the apartment.It's been a lot of work, but it's really nice to see how things are slowly coming together as they should. Just a little bit longer (maybe 2 weeks?) and we will be able to move to our new place. Can't wait! :) 

In the evenings (if I still have any energy left :P) I try to do some crafting. It's taking me a couple of days to finish a card, but that's fine. I'm not in a hurry. One of the cards I finished recently is this one ...


I'm really into blue and brown colour combination these days so I decided to make a card in these colours too. The papers I used on this card are from K&Co. I was going for a bit more vintage look so I distressed the edges with my scissors and then inked them with TH distress ink. I used distress inks for colouring the image (it's a digi stamp from A day for daisies) too. Around the image I stamped with Recollections stamp and on the tag and on the white flower I stamped with Faded text background stamp from Stampabilities.As you can see I used several different dies and punches on my card - I used MS butterfly punch, my border punch, Marianne design leaf die, Spellbinders circle die and corner die and a doily circle die that my friend kindly let me borrow to make a few die cuts (thankyou Jasmina). :) Flowers are from my stash. Gold crystals are cut from a crystal mesh that I had in my stash and the lace is from Crafty ribbons.

I would like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Craft-room: Bingo (blue, flower, lace)
Artistic inspirations: Bingo (lace, flowers, layers)
Papertake weekly: Anything goes (optional extra: do a bit of vintage)
The rubber buggy: Summer flowers
Paper crafting journey: Distressed/vintage
Crafts and me: Anything goes
Card and scrap: Anything goes
Southern girls challenge: Things beginning with F (the image I used is called "Flowers in my garden" and flowers)
Stamping sensations: Things and wings and a touch of vintage
Cute card Thursday: Die-ing to punch

Enjoy the weekend! Hugs! xx

28 comments:

  1. I love the image, wonderful colouring and beautiful papers. I love your colouring and all the layers to your pretty details....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so delicate looking love how you've coloured her in and all those pretty flowers just add to it :) hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and all the flowers. The card is beautiful. Thank you for playing at The Rubber Buggy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is absolutely stunning!
    Beautiful colour combination:)
    Thanks for joining us at Card and Scrap.
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vau! Ful lepo...ta kombinacija je vedno zelo lepa, sploh če vse skupaj tako lepo sestaviš:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, I too love blue and brown together, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its a beautiful card.
    Thanks for joining us at card and Scrap.
    DT-Gitte.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lepo da vajino stanovanje dobiva svojo obliko in ves trud se bo poplačal, boš videla. Kjub pomanjkanju energije ti je res uspela ena fantastična voščilnica. lp

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow so stunning cebelica.really love your colours and fabulous details and the image is beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi cebelica,
    lovely image, beautiful card with lovely details.
    Thank you for playing bingo with us at Craft-Room Challenge, good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  11. just a stunner! love it all, thanks for playing Bingo with us at the Craft Room Challenge, Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your card its colours and prettly detailed, good luck on our challenge over on artistic inspirations x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your choice of image, beautiful details and the design too, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fabulous creation! Love those colours! Thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations for our Wings and Things and a Touch of Vintage theme. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cebelica, this s stunning. Love the vintage brown and blue color combo, so elegant. Hope you finish your new place soon, I bet it is going to look fantastic. Have a great week.
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  16. How stunning! Love all the time and effort you've put into all the details and the layering. Everything is so well balanced. Thank you for joining us at The Rubber Buggy! I hope to see more of your creations:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just lovely Cebelica and so perfect for our theme.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi! Your card is really beautiful, and blue and brown do look great together. The details in this are gorgeous. I hope your move goes well, it will be worth all the hard work! It's great to see you over at the Craft-Room :-).

    Maria xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. It´s VERY beautifully made! I just love it :) Thank you for joining the challenge at Card and Scrap :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. A beautiful card, I love the image. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very creative card and lovely colours. Just beautiful! Thank for joining us at Paper Crafting Journey!
    Iwona

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)