Thursday, August 22, 2013

Little birdie

***This is my second post for today. Please scroll down for my Yumi and Fumi post.***

Heya! It's Thursday again and this means it's time for another challenge at Crafty ribbons challenge blog. :) Our challenge for this week is everybody's favourite - anything goes with ribbon. So feel free to make whatever you want, but don't forget to use some ribbon on your creation too.

I decided to make a card with a little birdie image from Whiff of Joy.


I'm really into blue and brown colour combination lately (in case you didn't notice lol) so I made this card in these colours too. I know I made some "boo-boo" in coloring, but I'm still learning. Will do better next time!  All the dp's I used are from Arty collage "Nature collage kit". I distressed the edges with scissors and inked them with TH distress ink. I just looooooove the big beige flower I used on this card. It was a gift from my sweet friend Rosie (thank you girl). I barely got myself to use it because it's so pretty (I'm a hopeless case, I know). The paper flowers and roses are from my stash. On tag I stamped with Stampabilities Faded text background stamp and defferent stamps from Recollections. The ovals and corner die cuts were made with my Spellbinders dies. I embossed the oval behind the birdie with Cottage floral embossing folder from Crafts concepts. I raised the birdie on foam pads. Gems are from my stash and lace and seam binding ribbon are from Crafty ribbons.

I would like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Let's craft and create: Animal antics
Bunny Zoe's crafts: Bingo (ribbon or lace, die cuts, tag)
Stamping sensations: Wings and things and touch of vintage
The cutie pie: Anything goes
Papertake weekly: Flower power
Totally Gorjuss: Die cuts and/or punches

Have a wonderful Thursday! Hugs! xx

13 comments:

  1. I love it, very shabby chic. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just lovely Cebelica, the colours are perfect and there is so much attention to all the little details.

    It's really lovely to see you at Stamping Sensations challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love blue and brown and your flowers are fab. With my GDT hat on thanks for playing at PTW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, honey - love how you used the papers and elements!

    ReplyDelete
  5. O kako je lušten tale tvoj ptiček in pa tutorial iz prejšnje objave je tudi super, hvala! lp

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely sweet cute card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie challenge, good luck cheers Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW This is absolutely beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so stunning cebelica.beautiful image and colouring and your details are fabulous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us over at Let's Craft and Create.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So gorgeous vintage card. Love all your flowers and beautiful blue bird. Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Staming Sensation.
    Eret x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations for our Wings and Things and a Touch of Vintage theme. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card. Love the pretty embellishments.
    Thank you for joining the Cutie Pies Anything Goes challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  13. How gorgeous...deliciously Shabby Chic with a fabby colour combination, I love it.

    Huhs
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)