Sunday, August 18, 2013

Photo inspiration at Yumi and Fumi Handmade

Good morning! I hope you've been enjoying your weekend so far. I've been very busy with all the work at the apartment, but it's worth it, because it looks like we can move in next weekend! :D Can't wait!

I've barely had any time for my hobbies, because when I got home I usually just went to take a shower and then fell into bed, but whenever I had some energy left I did some crafting. And one of the cards I made is also for the Yumi and Fumi Handmade "photo inspiration" challenge that started on Yumi and Fumi Handmade blog today. We would like you to get inspired by the photo and go creating.


Since it's a photo of a cake I decided to make a birthday card (you can never have too many of those, can you?!) and I also used the colours as my inspiration. This is not really a colour combination that I would normally use, but I thought the colours looked great together so I decided to give this colour combination a try. And here's the result ...


I used the adorable Fumi with gift for the center of my card. Her dress and gift are paper pieced and hair and skin were coloured with Promarkers. The papers, doily and crystals are from my stash. On the gift I used some glitter glue to make it sparkle. Small flowers and butterflies are made with my craft punch and the bigger flower and swirl are Marianne design dies. I wrote "happy birthday" by hand.

Iwould like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Stamp and create: Glitter
Mojo Monday: Sketch
Bearly mine: Anything goes
Artistic inspirations: Use die cuts/punches
Papertake weekly: Occasion-ally
Natalie and Amy: Celebrate
Stampin' for the weekend: Butterflies

I hope you wil come and play with us! Remember, you can use ANY image you want.
Hugs! xx

10 comments:

  1. Such a lovely bright and cheerful card Cebelica.

    Hope you have a good Sunday,

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spet ena prisrčna voščilnica!
    Hvala Ti, ker se igraš z nami pri BearlyMineChallenge :-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, thanks for joining in PTW this week,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet design and fabulous coloring. Delightful! Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv.
    Hugs
    Berni
    berni46blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow this is absolutely stunning and great inspiration too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, I love the sweet image and beautiful colours.
    Thank you for taking part in the Papertake Weekly Challenge this week
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous cebelica.really sweet image and i love your design and colours.
    fingers crossed for your house move :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the sparkly little present! Great idea to paper-piece her kimono!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)