Friday, August 2, 2013

Sweet pea bookmark

Heya! A new challenge started today at Sweet Pea Stampers blog and the theme for the next 2 weeks is embossing. I was just reading a book (Inferno by Dan Brown) when I was getting ready to make something for this challenge and I was just using a piece of paper to mark the page where I left instead of a bookmark so I decided to make one. I'm pretty sure I have several bookmars somewhere, but they are nowhere to be found when I need them.

Anyways, here's the bookmark I made:



Again, I only used some leftover pieces of scrap paper from my stash. The image I used is Ching-Chou Kuik's Nostalgia and it's coloured with Promarkers. On the hair accessories and on the pieces of background image I used some Rayher glitter glue and Viva decor pearl pen. The embossing was done with Cuttlebug's embossing folder and the butterflies are made with my craft punch.The picot edge circle and "normal" circle are Spellbinders dies. And as you can see I also used my border punch.

So much for now. Have a wonderful day!
Hugs! xx

9 comments:

  1. fabulous bookmark cebelica.gorgeous image and i love your colours.
    happy reading :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous hun....and have a lovely weekend too...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bookmark Cebelica, love the image & details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cebelica, this is a gorgeous bookmark. I've not made one of these before. Might have to give it a try. Best wishes, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uau kako lepo knjižno kazalo! Pa lepo pobarvan motiv. lp

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lepo in domiselno! Takega pa res še nisem videla:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous bookmark Cebelica. The image is beautifully colored, love the lilac color you used. I have not made one of these bookmark and shall give it a try. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)