Sunday, October 27, 2013

A card for Mandy

***This is my second post today. For my Yumi and Fumi Handmade challenge post please click here.***

The card I'm about to show you was made for a very special lady. It was made for Mandy. Mandy is one very talented lady and one very sweet person. Ans she's also the one who brought the Crafty ribbons challenge blog to life. This was her baby and she was definitely one of the best DT co-ordinators. But due to some health issues and some other things she decided to step down from the team and take a break from blogging. She is missed by all her Crafty ribbons teamies so we decided to make a surprise for her. Each DT  member created something and then sent their creation to Mandy. We hope they will make her smile! :) Please hop to the Crafty ribbons inspiration blog to see all the beautiful creations from my teamies.

Here's what I made for her ...


I used several of my favourite things on this card, so I hope she will like it! This Tilda image is one of my favourites and I coloured her with distress inks. Around the image I stamped with Magnolia Chocolat stamp. I distressed the edges with my scissors and then inked them with TH distress ink. The ribbon is from Crafty ribbons and you can find it here. In the background I stamped with Stampabilities' Faded text background stamp. The papers are from Provocraft and Nature collage kit from Artsy collage. The gems are from my stash. I also used my border punches and several different dies from Marianne design and Spellbinders.

I hope Mandy will like this card!

Hugs! xx

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Midweek Magnolias: Lots of layers
CLP: Sketch
Tilda's town: Bling
Whimsy stamps inspirations challenges: Shabby chic/vintage
Pile it on: Embellishment crazy (my 2 embellishments are ribbon and gems)
Rhedd and Rosie's challenge blog: Anything goes
Natalie and Amy: Shabby chic
The rubber buggy: Charm it on or bling (I chose bling)
Fab'n'funky: Distress

15 comments:

  1. Waw lepi sta obe! Sploh tildo si lepo pobarvala! lp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Continuing in c&p mode until my hands and fingers are better and I can type properly again, but have to still visit everyone to see what they are up to and say hello.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Cebelica. Love your Tilda and all the layers you used, especially the stamped text background and your sweet Tilda. I am sure Mandy will love and appreciate this gem. Have a lovely week.
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Card! Great colouring. Thanks for joining us at Tildas Town.
    Hugs Frida

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww such a lovely card for Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning cebelica.really gorgeous design and i love your sweet tilda and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet card. Love cute little Tilda. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, I am sure Mandy will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soo beautiful card!! Love the papers and the layout, the blues and browns mix is stunning! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at Tilda's Town this week.

    Hugs
    Cinzia

    ReplyDelete
  11. it's a beautiful card..!! lovely color combination. Thank you for joining Tilda's Town this week.
    hugs, shien shien

    ReplyDelete
  12. The card is wonderful and I am sure she will love it as well.

    Thanks for playing at The Rubber Buggy.

    Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card! Adorable Tilda and I love the colours! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Who wouldn't love getting such a pretty card! Stunning colours and the attention to details. Thank you for sharing at The Rubber Buggy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute!! Thanks for joining us at pileiton on. Hope you join us again this week for a new challenge!! Kimberly DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)