Sunday, October 13, 2013

Birthday gift bag

Good morning! I hope the weather is any better at your place than it is here. It was raining the whole day yesterday and I wasn't feeling like doing anything. At first I thought I would go picking chestnut to the nearby forest, but the rain ruined these plans for me. Hopefully the weather next weekend will be better and I will be able to do this.

A new challenge just started at Yumi and Fumi Handmade blog and it's everyone's favourite - anything goes. Remember, you can use any image you want on you creation, but you must used a stamped image. However, if you use Yumi and Fumi image, your name will be added a maximum of one extra time to the draw (regardless how many Y&F images you use on your creations). Also, please remember that you can only enter once. We hope to see a lot of you entering the challenge! :) 

I decided to make another gift bag. I just love these - they are really quick and easy to make and so fun! The one I'm about to show you was made for a very sweet lady who recently celebrated her birthday. And as she is a crafter as well and because Christmas is just around the corner, I put a lovely Christmas stamp in the bag. The bag was perfect size for it! :D

This is the front of the bag ...

... and this is the back of the bag.

The papers I used were a gift from my sweet friend Charlotta (thank you so much!!). Aren't they pretty? And again I used the sweet Fumi with gift for my main image that you can find in the Yumi and Fumi Handmade shop. Recently I seem to be using this image on all my birthday cards/projects. I coloursed the image with Faber Castell pencils. All of the flowers I used on my bag were made with Marianne design dies. Besides that I also used Spellbinders oval dies. I made dots on the scalloped oval with Viva decor pearl pen. I also used 2 different border punches on my bag. The brads, pearls and doily came from my stash.

I hope you like what you see and I hope you will come and play with us at Yumi and Fumi handmade too!

I would like to enter my gift bag to the following challenges:
Marianne design divas: Anything goes (Marianne design products used: small poinsettia dies, big poinsettia die, fantasy flower die)
Stampin for the weekend: Anything goes
Papertake weekly: Two by two (2 different design papers)
Simon says: Use rubber or clear stamp
Crafty sentiments: Anything goes
Oozak: Anything goes
Divas by design: 3 or more layers

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful and the colours are stunning plus what a great design for a gift bag..Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tole je pa res lepo, sploh papirčki so mi zelooooo všeč. lp

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous hun...:o)

    Hope you are having a lovely weekend...biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful gift bag! I love the colors, the design and the image! That flower also looks so pretty!
    Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely, thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments, and good luck.

    Caz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Weather not much different here although it hasn't been raining your cards stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another gorgeous gift bag Cebelica. I've never thought red and orange could look so great together, I will add that to my list of color combos. Thanks for the inspiration. Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So lovely...I have got this stamp too..Great Md dies used, perfect for our MARIANNE DESIGN DIVA'S challenge, goodluck ..
    Hugs from your teamie and MDD DT
    Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  10. so gorgeous cebelica.i love your papers and colours and really sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card and layout, thanks for joining us at SFTW challenge, good luck cheers Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so gorgeous maja.
    Thanks for sharing with us at crafty sentiments
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute card! I love the bright colors! Thanks for joining us for the Oozak Challenge!

    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous sweetie Thanks for sharing with us at SFTW hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous project and I love that cute image you used.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Diva's this week and good luck with the challenge
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Een mooie gift bag.
    Bedankt voor het meedoen bij MD Divas.
    Groetjes Tineke

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)