Monday, October 21, 2013

Saying "thank you" with flowers

Hey, hey! :) I so love when I have long weekends. I didn't have to go to work today and I am off tomorrow as well so I can do all that work around the apartment and I am even left with some free time for crafting. :D

The card I'm about to show you was made for the sweet Mina (her creations are very beautiful so stop by her blog and have a look). I was lucky enough to win a wonderful candy at her blog a short while ago and as a thank you I sent her this card. She's already received it so it's safe for me to post it here. :)


For my main image I used the sweet Tilda with big tulips and I coloured her with distress inks. Around Tilda I stamped with Magnolia chocolate stamp. The papers are from my stash. I distressed them with my scissors.  There are three different ribbons on this card - the polka dot ribbon which I had in my stash, the Webster's Pages bloomers ribbon (bottom of my card) which was a gift from my amazing friend Rosie and the bead string ribbon which is from Crafty ribbons. The flowers and gems on the butterflies are from my stash. Butterflies were made with MS punch and the lacy border was made with border punch.

Have a wonderful week!
Hugs! xx

I would like to enter my card to the following challenges:
7 kids college fund: Anything goes
Magnolia down under: Anything goes
Bunny Zoe's: Ribbon
Bearly mine: Anything goes
The crafting cafe: Anything goes
Everybody art: Ribbons
Challenges 4 everybody: Anything goes
Lovely Hanglar or sweet Magnolia: Dots or stripes (dots on ribbon)
You, me and Magnolia: Anything goes

17 comments:

  1. Ooh so gorgeous hun....:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo Cebelica, kako lepo voščilnico si naredila! Všeč mi je ljubka Tilda in vsi dodatki. Še posebej se mi dopadejo spodnje rožice :-))
    Hvala, ker se igraš z nami pri BearlyMineChallenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cebelica, this is just beautiful! Thanks for joining us at The Crafting Cafe this time!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Cebelica this is absolutely stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card... Stunning colors.....great job..
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cebelica this is absolutely amazing it is full of wonder and delight the image, colours, embellishments and card design are superb.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Roooo...not good for the other candidates this card!! hahahaha i spotted your amazing creation at bunny zoe's craft, it's superb!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so beautiful cebelica.gorgeous colours and your image and design are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooo kako je luštna! Kako lep trak si didala in barve so mi tudi zelo všeč. lp

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my word girl, this is absolutely stunning!! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs, Rosie :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cebelica, this is GORGEOUS!!! Love your tulip Tilda and all layers and embellishments are perfectly complementing each other. Have a lovely day.
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card love the flowers thankyou for joining us at our challenge at challenges 4 everybody good luck fiona dt. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautifully made card in gorgeous colours. Thank you for playing at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia! Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, gorgeous card. I love the fabric roses along the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week!

    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card - lots too look at!

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafting Cafe and good luck!

    Neil

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)