Thursday, October 3, 2013

Small gift bag

Oh my goodness, I completely forgot to write this post this morning. Shame on me! But time has been just flying by today. I can't believe October is already here. When I finally begin to think I'm getting back on track with everything, I fall behind again. *sigh*

But I'm sure you are not here to read about how busy I am, so let's rather talk about other things, shall we? A new challenge started at Crafty ribbons blog today and it's everyone's favourite - anything goes with ribbon.

Today I made something different. I bought a pack of white paper bags some time ago and never really got to use them (I wanted to use them for mini albums, but they were not good). They were just sitting on the shelf in my cabinet. Now I decided I would put them to some use. So I made a gift bag. It was really fun to make and I love the result so I will definitely be making more of them. I think they will be perfect for not too thich Christmas gifts! :)



See how this bag closes? So simple, but so effective. :D Yup, you'll definitely be seeing more of these. ;) As you can see, I used the adorable Flying angel Tilda stamp for the front of my bag. I colored her with distress inks and I added some glitter glue on the wings. I used 3 different ribbons on my bag - you can find them all in the Crafty ribbons store. I used do not open fairy pink ribbon, gold stars Christmas ribbon and tan satin ribbon. The poinsettia is Marianne design die and I also used gold brads from my stash. It's a bit hard to see in the pictures, but I distressed all the edges with my scissors.

Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate it! :) Hugs! xx

I'd like to enter my bag to the following challenges:
Designed to color: Use a die
Cute card Thursday: Signs of distress
Papertake weekly: Anything goes
Magnolia down under: Anything but a card
Marvelous Magnolia: Christmas
Sparkles Christmas challenges: Anything but a card

12 comments:

  1. Čedno.
    Tilde pridejo prav za vsako priložnost. Opažam, da nas je vedno več tistih, ki barvamo z distressi. Čisti užitek, anede?!
    Lp,
    tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is gorgeous Cebelica. Your Tilda is beautifully colored and so adorable. I really like the way you did the closure at the back. Stunning!
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zelo je luštna in lepo si jo sestavila! Tildika je čudovita :-))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Krasna,
    ti zlati dodatki so pa pikica na i
    lep konec tedna
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooo kako je luštna vrečka in faj napis :) lp

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab idea, Thanks so much for entering MDUC this week
    Hugz Fleur xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning, I totally adore those stars, so fab, thanks for joniing us at MDUC and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so stunning cebelica.gorgeous pretty design and colours and your tilda is adorable ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what a gorgeous creation! Love your colouring. Thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia,
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, this is precious Cebelica! Thanks for playing with us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow this is amazing and thank you for sharing it with us at Sparkles Christmas challenge "Anything but a card" good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)