Sunday, October 27, 2013

Tag in Halloween colours

Hey hey! Happy Sunday! :) I hope you've been enjoying your weekend so far. I am! :) Yesterday my sweetie took me to a city abput 45 km far from here and we had a wonderful day! It was sunny and warm - you wouldn't have guessed it's nearly November!! We went out for lunch and did some shopping. I bought a new top and while I was in the clothes store my sweetie went to the craft store and bought me a pack of adorable teddy stamps which he gave me as a surprise when we got home. Isn't this sweet of him?! 

Anyways, as you probably know by know, Sunday is the day when a new challenge starts at Yumi and Fumi Handmade blog. This time it's a colour challenge - we want to see orange, purple, black and green on your projects.  

I have to admit this one was VERY tough for me. These are not the colours I would use on my projects often, especially not together. So it was one of those uh-oh moments when I found out about this challenge theme. After scratching my head for a while I decided to make a tag. I gathered the papers, my Fumi with gift stamp, dies and other card making supplies and after all the cutting and coloring was doen, this is what came out ...


What do you think? Do you like it? I hope you do! I coloured the image with distress inks. I used foam pads to glue Fumi on the tag. The stars and doily circle are Nellie Snellen dies. The corner is my corner punch. Both ribbons I used on the tag are from Crafty ribbons.

It's a really simple tag, but I hope you like it anyway. And I hope you will come and play with us too! :)

Hugs! xx

I'd like to enter my tag to the following challenges:
Simon says: Halloween or Halloween colours (I chose Halloween colours)
Sparkles: Halloween or colours (I chose colours)
Through the craftroom door: Anything goes
My mum's craft shop: Halloween (I chose Halloween colours)
Hanna and friends: Anything goes
Paper crafting journey: Anything goes

6 comments:

  1. Cebelica, glad to hear you had a wonderful dayoff. Your tag is beautiful. It is hard to use these 4 colors together but you have done a great job. The colors look fabulous with your Fumi. Have a lovely day!
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag love the dies and design. Thanks so much for joining us over at Sparkles Monthly Challenges, good luck and hope to see you next time
    ~ Denise DT ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning cebelica.fab image and i love your stars and colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful Tag, Love the colored image!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgous tag and super colours. Thanks for joining us at the PCJ challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)