Sunday, November 10, 2013

So thankful!

Gooooood morning! I woke up in such a good mood today! No special reason for it, I just did. I hope you woke up with the smile on your face too and that you will have a wonderful Sunday!

It's time for a new challenge at Yumi and Fumi Handmade blog. This time our theme is "so thankful". Perfect theme for this time of year, don't you think so? I think it's always good to have a "thank you" card ready to be mailed out.

I made a card using Fumi with gift - yes, again! I absolutely love this image. It's so versatile and can be used for pretty much any occassion.


I colored the image with distress inks. The red piece of paper is from Provo Craft and the yellow paper is from my stash. Ribbons and gems came from my stash as well. The decorative border under the ribbon and floral oval dies are from Spellbinders. Behind the floral oval die I used the heart tree die from La-La Land crafts. I think it looks great, sort of like a doily. Butterflies were made with my craft punch. I embossed the oval with Cuttlebug's swiss dots embossing folder. The sentiment ("thank you") is a Fiskars stamp. I cut it out with my scissors.

I hope many of you will join our challenge. We're looking forward to see your creations! Hugs! xx

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Bearly mine: Anything goes
Card makin' mamas: Thankful tidings
Inky impressions: Dies and punches
Wags 'n Whiskers: Fall colours
Oozak: Anything goes with thanks
My mum's craft shop: Autumn colours
The rubber buggy: Charm it up (or bling) - I chose bling
Bunny Zoe's crafts: Ribbon
613 Avenue create: Anything goes with optional twist "holiday thanks"

11 comments:

  1. Ja res je luštna! Krasno si jo pobarvala. lp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colors, very festive and delightful. The white silky ribbon really makes the image pop. Your Fumi is beautifully colored. Have a lovely day.
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so sweet, Cebelica! Love those beautiful autumn colors. How wonderful that you chose to play along in our challenge at 613 Avenue Create this week. Good luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Wonderful papers and I just love the composition of you focal group. Beautiful bow! Nice work! Thanks for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lot of dimension and texture going on here Cebelica! I like the embossed dot oval behind your focal image and the red wheat(??)stuck into your bow. Your coloring is quite nice too! Thank you for playing “Anything Goes – with an optional twist of Holiday Thanks or a Hostess Gift” at our house!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave. C
    Personal blog: RubberMAD at GettyCollection.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely image and gorgeous colors! Thanks so much for joining us for the Wags n Whiskers Challenge. hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  7. so stunning cebelica.really love your design and colours and the image is gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Inky Impressions for our dies and punches challenge, good luck!!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card hon!! I love the colors and your choice of layout. So many pretty details. Wonderful job!!
    ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute and very nice coloring! Awesome job! Thanks for joining us at the Oozak challenge!

    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  11. SOOOOO cute! Thanks for playing along at Card Makin' Mamas!

    Hugs,
    Adina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)