Saturday, November 2, 2013

Something completely different

Those of you who know me know, that I am not a big fan of Halloween or any kind of spooky things. But we did have a party for Halloween here so I decided to make a couple of small beaded spiders for decorating. My sweetie carved a pumpkin and made 2 string balls. And then we needed spiders to put on those string balls. We fisrt thought about buying a couple of plastic ones, but since Halloween isn't big here (and because we thought about it a day before Halloween), we didn't find any. When we got home, I was checking some videos on YouTube and I found this amazing video tutorial on beaded spiders. And I thought they actually looked cool (I've never thought I'd say this about ANY spider!)!!! And I decided to give them a try. I haven't done any beading for ages (literally!) so I was out of practice and it took me quite some time to have these spiders made. But I am still quite happy with how they turned out. Here's the picture of them ...


If you want to make some yourself too, check out this video tutorial. It's very easy to follow and Aleshia explains everything very well.

Also, if you like ribbons read further, because I'm about to tell you how to win a £20 voucher for your shopping spree at the Crafty ribbons store.


You have 3 chances to win. Yes, 3!!! How awesome is this?! And it's very easy, because all you have to do is to leave a comment. :)

First chance: go here and leave a comment
Second chance: go here and leave a comment
Third chance: go here (Crafty ribbons FB page) and leave a comment

Winners will be drawn at random on Monday, November 11.

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs! xx

5 comments:

  1. Still in enforced c&p mode I'm afraid, but still enjoy taking a look at your latest creation.

    Hope you have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krasna pajka,
    takšnih še nisem videla
    super
    lp Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome beaded spiders, they look more like tarantulas, SCARY~~~
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow your spiders are fabulous cebelica.so stunnning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)