Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas event - day 10

Hi there! How are you? Good I hope. Have you sent a letter to Santa yet? I have. And I didn't forget to mention that this year I was extra good. He he. 

I have already finished my Christmas shopping. I only have a couple of handmade gifts to finish. First half is already finished and the other half will probably be done by the end of this week. And today I mailed most of the Christmas cards to my friends overseas so they would get them on time. Once for a change I seem to be on top of everything. Yay for me. lol

Today I want to show you another card I made for the Christmas event that's been going on at Crafty ribbons inspiration blog. Our sponsor today is KennyK so if you like his images be sure to leave your name with Mr. Linky, because you could win some. :)


I decided to play with Kenny K's Cookies for Santa image. I coloured the girl with distress inks and then I added glitter glue on the white part of her dress and hat.  The patterned papers are from my stash and the white cardstock pieces were embossed with Cuttlebug's swiss dots embossing folder and with Couture creations' powder puff embossing folder. Corners were mady with Whimsy die. Ribbon is from Crafty ribbons (you can find it here) and pearls are from my stash.

Don't forget to hop to the CRPI blog to see what my teamies made and don't forget to leave your information with Mr. Linky. And if you are just joining us today, you might want to check previous posts too. Just saying' ... ;)

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
The ribbon girl: Christmas
Divas by design: Feeling festive
A little bit crafty: Christmas cheer
Deep ocean: Santa is coming
CRAFT: Christmas
Sweet stampin': Ribbons
Winter Wonderland: Embossing

10 comments:

  1. Ooh this is gorgeous! what an adorable image and you've coloured her beautifully! I love the pretty papers and the fab embossing… it's a stunning card! :-)
    Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week for our Festive Challenge!
    Hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Čudovita je Čebelica, sploh motiv je krasen
    lp Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card! Lovely colouring and great design. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous embossing and a great entry to our Winter Wonderland Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx
    PS I have new candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card, Thanks for joining our Ribbons challenge this week, good luck. Suzanne Sweet Stampin DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl Ho Ho Ho Christmas Challenge, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zelo je luštna, krasna kombinacija papirčkov. lp

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous cebelica.fab fun image and I love your papers ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)