Thursday, December 5, 2013

Crafty ribbons Christmas event day 5 and challenge

Hey, hey! The Crafty ribbons Christmas event is still going on at Crafty ribbons inspiration blog, but today we also have a new challenge for you at Crafty ribbons challenge blog. Yup, a lot has been going on. lol 

Our sweet Ali and Tony from Crafty ribbons are sponsoring Christmas event today. 

You could win an amazing prize just by leaving your name with Mr. Linky at the Crafty ribbons inspiration blog. Easy peasy, right?

And if you decide to come and participate in our challenge (which I hope you will!), you could win another yummy ribbon prize. How awesome is this?!

I decided to make a criss cross card. My friend Nicole was talking about making one the other day and she got me inspired to try and make one myself as well. This is the first one I've made so far - one thing to cross of my "things to do" list. :)


I made this card for my friend (Katie, I hope you are not peaking!!!). I wanted to do something special, something a bit different, so here it is. I used my new papers from Papermania. Aren't they beautiful?! I love them. I used Yeti Yumi from Yumi and Fumi Handmade and 'Tis the season sentiment stamp from Hobby Lobby. I coloured Yumi with distress inks and I also added some glitter glue on the lights. Then I raised her on foam pades and glued it on my card. I cut the sentiment apart, raised it on foam pads and then glued it on the oval which I previously embossed with Cuttlebug's swiss dots embossing folder. I covered the sentiment with glitter glue too. Then I just added some sequins, die cut flowers and 25 mm white satin ribbon from Crafty ribbons and this is the result. I hope Katie will like it!

I'd like to enter my project to the following challenges:
Allsorts: Insired by a Christmas song/carol (my carol is "Deck the halls" - 'Tis the season to be jolly ...)
The ribbon girl: Christmas
The ABC challenge: A for Almost Christmas
Stamp and create: Anything goes
Paper crafting journey: It's Christmas time
Hanna and friends: Christmas
Through the craft room door: Anything goes
Challenges for everybody: Anything goes

15 comments:

  1. Waw kako je luštna! hvala, ker sodeluješ na ABC izzivu. lp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card so beautiful, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zelo bogata in lepa,
    sploh mi je všeč uporabljena krem barva
    lp Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow another stunning image so beautifully coloured lots of detail and as always a wonderful creation x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Cebelica, this is so amazing, love the gorgeous design and the image and details are so scrummy.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there...just popped by to say hello and see your CR advent event creations, ooh they look fabulous, thanks for all your hard work so far, keep it up x carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really delightful creation for our theme this week, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is really sweet! Thanks for joining us at hanna & friends!

    Hugs Jasmin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, wonderful Card.
    Thank you playing Hanna & Friends.

    Hugs Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  10. so stunning cebelica.your design is beautiful and i love the image and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sorry that i'm late with my Commenting. This is a beautiful card with wonderful details. Thank you for sharing your work with TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous card, love the colour palette. Thank you for sharing with us over at The ABC Challenge. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous, honey!!!! I'm so glad you made one, too!! :)) :))
    I loved making mine --- & it was so fun!!!! :)) :))
    Yours is sooooo pretty with those fab papers -- & dies!!!! :))
    I'm sure that your friend Katie will love it !!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is really sweet! Thanks for joining us at hanna & friends!

    Hugs Jasmin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)