Saturday, December 14, 2013

Happy birthday Rosie

Today is a very special day. My sweet friend and Y&FH teamie Rosie is celebrating her birthday. So we at Yumi&Fumi Handmade decided to do a blog hop for this special lady. :D 

Rosie and I met in Blogland a while ago. She's one super sweet and super talented lady and I am very blessed I got to know her. She's awesome!

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET FRIEND!!!

This one's for you. :)


I hope your day is filled with love, happiness and sunshine. Sending big hugs your way!!! xxxx

6 comments:

  1. Lepe misli in želje
    zapisane v notranjosti čudovite voščilnice
    krasno
    tudi jaz ji želim vse dobro
    lp Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the colours hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet sweet birthday card Cebelica. I am sure Rosie will love this card. Beautiful coloring and all the embellies go so well together.
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww!!! Adorable!! I'm sure Rosie will love it!! :)) :))
    I'll be popping back later to check out all of your fabulous makes that I have missed while on my break!!!
    Hugs!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous cebelica.adorable image and your soft colours are beautiful ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)