Sunday, December 1, 2013

'Tis the season

***This is my second post today. For my Crafty ribbons Christmas event post please scroll down.***

Hey, hey! I've been really busy making Christmas cards lately. Again I'm doing things at the very last minute, but I'm already used to it. 

I recently got some new Christmas stamps from Yumi and Fumi Handmade and I just couldn't wait to play with them. I decided to use one of them (Yeti Yumi) for our new challenge. This time we have a photo inspiration challenge for you. Here's the photo we hope will inspire you to make something ...


Isn't it beautiful?! I wish my living room would look like this!! You have a whole month to make something and enter the challenge at our blog. We hope many of you will come play with us!

Anyways ... Here's the card I made ...


Isn't this image awesome? I love it and I know I will be using it a lot! :) You can find Yeti Yumi at the Yumi and Fumi Handmade store. I coloured Yumi with distress inks and then I added some glitter glue on the lights as well (but unfortunately you can't see this in the photo). The star paper is from Folia and the rest of the papers are from my stash. I distressed the edges with scissors. The poinsettia and stars were cut out with LLLC dies. Doily and pearls are from my stash and ribbons are from Crafty ribbons. I embossed the tag with Cuttlebug's swiss dots embossing folder and then inked it with copper ink pad. The sentiment is a clear stamp from Hobby Lobby. Over it I also added some glitter glue. The decorative border was made with my border punch. I raised Yumi and sentiment on foam pads.

I hope you will come play with us! 

Hugs! xx

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Bizzy Becs: Tag it
Creatalicious: Christmas time
Love to create: 3 of your favourite embellishments (for me those are pearls, ribbon, glitter glue)
Bearly mine: Anything goes
Stampin for the weekend: Feeling festive
Delightful challenges: Favourite things (pearsl, ribbons and glitter glue are my favourite embellishments and my favourite techniquesare distressing and embossing)

10 comments:

  1. Stunning card and what inspiration truly beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card you have made here. It fits our challenge this week well of “anything goes”. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Such a sweet image, and I love the colors you used.
    Thank you for sharing your favorite embellishments with us this week at Love to Create.
    Ruza, LTC Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous gorgeous card Cebelica!! I'm so glad you were able to use your new crafty supplies and new stamp. This is beautiful.
    Enjoy your time off and mahalo for all that you do for Y&FH!
    ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the cream and chocolate combo! Very elegant. Thanks for entering Bizzy Bec's challenge and Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Christmas card love the warm colours you chose x
    Thanks for playing along with us at stampin' for the weekend & good luck x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Cute! love this! Thanks for sharing your three favourite Embellishments at Love to Create this week! Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous chanelle.beautiful image and design and i love your neutral colours :D


    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooooooh!!!!! Pretty!!!!!!
    Love the gorgeous ivory & fab embellies!!!! :)) :))
    Xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)