Sunday, February 9, 2014

Oh so girly

Good morning! I hope you've been enjoying your weekend so far. It's a yucky weather outside so I have the perfect excuse to stay in, watch some TV, do some crafting ...

I'd like to show you a card I made the other day.


I chose pink and green colour combination again. Papers came from various brands - I used scraps from my stash. The white cardstock behind the image and the butterfly were embossed with Anna Griffin's reflected damask embossing folder. The image is from LLLC. I coloured Marci with Promarkers and I did the shading with Faber Castell pencils. I covered her necklace and the flower with glitterf glue. The beautiful pink ribbon is from Crafty ribbons. You can find it in a 15 mm mini pack, which is now on sale. You can get it for as little as 1 GBP. Awesome bargain, don't you think? Doily, sequins, buttons, gems and pearls are from my stash. The big(ger) flower, butterfly and leaves are Marianne design dies, the middle flowers are TH dies and the smallest flowers were made with my craft punch.



I would like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Marianne design divas: Pink (Marianne design products used are: leaves dies LR0227 , butterfly die LR0153 and flower die LR0128)
Papertake weekly: Anything goes
Divas by design: Die cuts
Delightful sketches: Anything goes
Wags 'n Whiskers: Bingo (pink, pearls, doily)
The rubber buggy: Anything goes
AnMa Creatief: 3 of something (3 flowers)
Loves rubberstamps: Anything goes

17 comments:

  1. So pretty, she is gorgeous, fab layout x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo kako je lepa! krasne rožice in barve se tako lepo ujemajo, prekrasna! lp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, really pretty..Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Krasna, dekliška ali ženstvena
    super je
    lepi dodatki
    pozdravček Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe, she is just adorable! I love all the embellishments you have used. Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo cute, lovely colour combo and pretty design :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, your Marci is simply gorgeous Cebelica. Love the layout, everything's arranged perfectly.
    Have a lovely week and hope you have better weather soon.
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love your girly girly card, Cebelica - great details!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous. A lovely image and super design and detail.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh you are rocking the Marci images!! :)) so sweet !! I see that you are using the embossing folder for depth ..!! I'm so glad you like it !! Yay!!!
    This whole card is precious !! :))
    Sorry you have had bad weather..!!
    We are bracing for another big winter storm !! :( :(
    I'm not looking forward to it @ all !!
    Take good care this week!
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can never get enough of this color combo. Another gorgeous card and "Oh So Girly" :)

    Much Love,
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is too cute! Congrats on your 4 yr blogging anniversary! That's huge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a gorgeous design. Love how you have coloured that sweet Marci image. Stunning. Thank you for joining us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, I love the La La and your fabulous card design. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. so gorgeous cebelica.really beautiful details and i love your pretty image and colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the sweet touche of your card! Thanks for joining us at AnMaCreatief, Hugs Lotte

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)