Thursday, April 10, 2014

Angels we have heard on high

Heya! How are you doing? Have you had a good week so far? Mine's been very busy so I'm really looking forward to the weekend. Not only because I can relax a bit, but also because I am going to the chocolate festival (if it's not raining that is). For a chocoholic like me that'll be like heaven on earth. He he.

Some time ago I made this Christmas card, using a sweet Flying angel Tilda. 


I really like red, white and gold colour combination, but for some reason I don't use it very often. However, I think it's perfect for Christmas cards. I've had this corrugated cardstock and the gold cardstock (the one I used for decorative borders) in my stash for what seems like forever so I'm really happy I put them to some use. The pretty cardstock with stars is from Folia. The white piece of cardstock which I used behind the image was embossed with Anna Griffin's embossing folder. See the red gifts behind the image? That's actually a trim/ribbon, which my sweetie bought me around Christmas. It's from Folia. The pom-pom ribbon and gold thread came from my stash. I used Nellie Snellen dies for the stars. The music paper is from my early teen years, when I was going to music school. I still have quite some of the music sheets left and they come really handy when I'm making cards. He he. The string of gold gems was cut from a gold mesh that I had in my stash. The buttons are from Crafty ribbons.

I would like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Tilda's town: Clean and layered or fussy and fancy
Marvelous Magnolia: Ribbon or bow
Time for Magnolia: Anything goes with Christmas
Allsorts: No flowers
7 kids college fund: Anything goes
Stamping sensatons: Use those dies and/or punches
My mum's craft shop: Anything goes
Sparkles Christmas challenge: Inspired by a Christmas carol/song (Angels we have heard on high)
CRAFT: Christmas

17 comments:

  1. Lepa voščilnica. Super barvna kombinacija. čestitke za zmago na magnolijinem blog hopu. ;)
    Lp, t.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute, love the design and colors
    thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning creation, juts love the colour combo you have used!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Natalie & Amy's this month, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling Tilda card Cebelica! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, for some reason I seem to have missed this one it didn't come up in my news feed which is a shame cos it's gorgeous. Love the red, white and gold combo, it looks stunning but agreed, it isn't something I use much either. Love that present border and the fab star embellishments you've made. Have a great weekend :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your creation is lovely Cebelica and perfect for our theme, thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Christmas card, lovely image and gorgeous colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Christmas Challenge.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous cebelica.the red and gold is stunning and I love your design and sweet tilda ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. well hello there....
    Lovely Christmas card hun, love red on xmas cards.
    thanks for playing along with our Christmas challenge at CRAFT x carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Cebelica.
    This is a beautiful Christmas card.
    Thanks for joining with us at Marvelous Magnolia Challenge "Ribbon or Bow".
    Good luck.

    Hugs,
    Dian Ratna.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet Christmas card. Beautiful colors and layers. Trust you had a great chocolate tasting. Wish you a lovely Easter weekend!
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful is your card and your choosen Carol is gorgeous too! thank you for playing along with our challenge at Sparkles Christmas Buddies "Inspired by a Carol/Song good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful creation,thanks for joining us at stamping sensations

    Francesca x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful Tilda card. Thank you for joining the challenge at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I absolutely LOVE this gorgeous card!! The red and gold together is AMAZING!! Thank you for joining in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs, Rosie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)