Saturday, April 26, 2014

Kirsty-Anne's sketch

Heya! A short while back Kirsty-Anne asked me if I wanted to be a guest designer for The sketchy challenges and of course I said yes. :)

We have a wonderfuly sketch for you this forthnight ...


And here's my take on the sketch.


A friend of mine asked me to make a card for her daughter who will be 3 years old and that's that I came up with. I thought this adorable Marci from LLLC will be perfect for a card for a 3-year-old. And of course I had to add flowers and butterflies too. And lots of pink. lol


I coloured the image with distress inks and added some glitter glue on Marci's hair accessories and on parts of her dress. Balloon is paper pieced. I found a sheet of peel-off number stickers among my stash and glued no. 3 on the balloon. The papers are from Wild rose studio. Aren't they pretty? I am running out of them so I think I will have to do some shopping. :) I found this gorgeous big doily in Rayher the other day. The bead string trim is from Crafty ribbons. Pearls, flowers and lace came from my stash. I raised Marci and sentiment on foam pads to give card some dimension.

I hope you will come play with us. :)
Hugs! xx

I would like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Let's craft and create: Punches and dies
Creative card crew: Girly
The squirrel and the fox: Use die cut or punch
One crazy stamper: Anything goes
Creative inspirations: Cute characters
Crafty girls challenges: Anything goes
Fab 'n' funky: Paper piecing
Crafting from the heart: Anything goes
7 kids college fund: Anything goes
The rubber buggy: Softer pastel colours of easter

19 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the soft colours and pretty embellishments. I agree Marci is perfect for this card, she's so cute! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's absolutely gorgeous, Cebelica!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card with a sweet image, thanks for sharing with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a stunning card Cebelica, thank you so much for sharing it with us at Let's Craft and Create for our latest challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely adorable!!! You did a fabulous job coloring your image! And I just love all of the flowers and lace! Yum!
    Thanks for joining us at www.7kidscollegefund.com!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zelo je lepa, krasne nežne barve in lepo izpostavljen motiv, čipka super paše raven. lp

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card hun, thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your GD spot, very well deserved. Love this adorable Marci, your card is beautifully designed with detailed elements and great take of the sketch. Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is truly beautiful and so elegantly presented xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card. Marci is gorgeous and beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful project, I love the colors and layout!
    Tanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky!
    ♥ Sandra ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful bright and I love the details. The lace is lovely, and those flowers add a nice touch with this wonderful image. Colors are awesome. Thanks for playing our challenge at One Crazy Stamper!
    Leanne DT@OCS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card.

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Girls Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a pretty layered card. Thanks for joining us at the Squirrel and the Fox!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a fab card! Thank you for joining us at The Rubber Buggy:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)