Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Scaredy cats

Hey hey! :D How are you doing? I'm enjoying the late summer days. It's still sunny most of the time, but it's not too hot anymore, which is great. When I went for a walk yesterday I noticed that the leaves on the trees have already started changing their colours. I guess fall is already knocking at the door. Do you like fall? It's not my favourite season (mainly because there is usuall lots of rain and days are getting shprter and shorter, which means it's dark soon), but I do enjoy watching the nature in all those different colours and I just love chestnut too. Yum! :)

As you know, in fall there's also the scaries holiday of them all - Halloween. ;) I'm not a big fan of Halloween and we don't really celebrate it here, but I still couldn't resist making some Halloween themed projects. Especially since Marie (owner of The Greeting Farm) came out with such amazing Halloween stamps. Seriously, who thought that ghosties etc. could be so cute?! Get ready for the Halloween cuteness in the following days. He he.

Today at the TGF blog we are showcasing Scaredy cats stamp set. I absolutely LOVE it!!! Here's my card I made with stamps from this set.


This little kitty makes me smile each time I see it. Isn't it cute? And it looks like it's having so much fun lying with the broom. :) 

I mainly used solid colour cardstock, but I also used a couple of small pieces of design papers. I did some stamping around the kitty to create a background and I used the bat die cut for the small bats. I added some gems and some sequins in the background as well. Around the edges I did some stitching. 


So much from me for today. See you again tomorrow for another day of previews. :)

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Southern girls challenge: Anything goes
Tuesday throwdown: Make it sparkle
Craft your passion: Anything goes
Little Miss Muffet: Anything goes
Bizzy Becs: Anything goes

6 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card and I love the way you coloured the kitty. Like you I have mixed feelings about Autumn as it approaches. I love the colours and the mild weather is nice at least at the beginning, but I also dislike the shorter days and the darker nights. The mornings here are already starting to be darker, especially as i get up at 5 am and of course less light in the evening means less natural light for crafting when you're at work during the day. I think in my ideal world it would be late spring all year round lol! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how lovely! that kitty is sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely cute and not scary. Who doesn't love a kitten? All the best with the Bizzy Bec's competition. Carol for the design team. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super project.Love the colours and design.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!!! love all the little thing you put in!
    Beautiful card,
    thank you for sharing at Craft your Passion!
    DT Veronica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)