Friday, July 28, 2017

Unicorns are magical

Aren't they? And who doesn't need a little magic in their life? I know I do. So I decided to make myself a unicorn. Not from paper as you might think at first, but out of polymer clay. I've decided to put my paper crafting (or at least card making) on hold for a while and do some other crafts for a change. Don't get me wrong, I'm not completely giving up cardmaking. I will still make a card here and there and also post it here (after all, I need to start working on Christmas cards, because it's only 22 weeks away and I just LOVE sending out Christmas cards to my friends), but from now on you will also see some other things on here, not just cards and other paper projects.

So, without further babbling, here's my polymer clay unicorn (pendant)...


It's been a long time since I played with polymer clay, so I took some time to check Pinterest and YouTube for some tutorials, ideas and tips and tricks. Tutorial for making this unicorn is here and I had lots and lots of fun making it. Will definitely make a few more to give away to my friends. :) And I have already found some new polymer clay projects I wanna make. ;)

Have a wonderful day! xx

4 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)